Tuesday 6 August 2013

Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif do not believe in social networking


By-NDTV MOVIES

Looks like Bollywood actors Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have a lot in common.

They go to secret movie dates together, they even hang out with each others family. And what’s more, their ideologies and principles in life are similar too.

At a press conference, Katrina Kaif said that she has a problem with sharing her personal life with people through social networking sites. Katrina Kaif said, “Why do you want to put yourself out there, I just have a problem with it.”




We heard Ranbir Kapoor share the same views a while ago. He had said, “I am very happy in expressing myself to the people I know through BBM. It’s not that I am looking down upon Twitter, I am just shy to be on it right now.”

See more hot stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment